MATERIAL SCIENCE SAMPLE PREPARATION CONSUMABLES:
- Tweezers and Small Tools: CarbonFiber Tweezers, Ceramic Tip and Body, Swiss Wafer Style PTFE Coated tweezers, etc.
- TEM & SEM Sample Preparation and Consumables: Wide range of grid patterns and grid materials for TEM and SEM mounts
- Specimen Storage: temporary storage of for an archive, the microscope laboratory requires boxes and cabinets that protects and displays specimens safely and easily accessed.
- Substrates: carries natural and man-made substrates for thin film research and a wide variety of microscopy applications
- Chemicals: offers a wide range of chemicals for the electron microscopy laboratory.
Offers broad range of cost effective equipment for specimen preparation and general laboratory use
- Plasma Cleaner/Etcher/Asher: complete line of cleaner and etcher for your sample preparation needs.
- UV Prep: For removal of hydrocarbons from SEM samples
- Plasma Prep: covers complete range of RF plasma systems
- Critical Point Dryer