Elasco International CorporationServing the Philippine industry since 1970.
WHO WE ARE
Elasco International Corporation was established and organized in September 15, 1970 by Manuel Gonzales and Napoleon Cheng to serve the various Philippine industries. Mr. Cheng then provided the operating capital and was chairman and president while Mr. Gonzales was the industrial partner and general manager.
A few years passed, Mr. Cheng sold his shares of stocks to Mr. Gonzales, leaving the latter the major stock holder of the company.
Initially, Elasco International Corporation was selling refractories manufactured by GR Stein Refractories, now known as Hepworth Refractories.
It had its humble beginnings at the 3rd floor of the Labrador building in 435 Remedios St. Malate, Manila where it held office for 23 years. In 1992, Elasco acquired and transferred to its own building located at 4514 Casino St. Palanan Makati City which is considered to be its headquarters till present.
On February 17, 1992 Engr. Manuel H. Gonzales established the Elasco International Corporation Cebu Branch. For three years, the humble office at Escario apartment in B. Rodriguez St., Cebu City was the center of business transactions in the Visayas area. To serve
the customers faster and more efficient, the company slowly expanded its borders by hiring more people and transferred to a larger office and warehouse in Mabolo, Cebu City.
In the year 1997, the company then decided to move to a bigger home in the Mercedes Commercial Center in Mandaue City. This is to accommodate the growing number of clients and provide better service. After a few years, Elasco Cebu moved and finally settled in its present home at the 5th floor of Meritz Business Center, A.C. Cortes Avenue, Mandaue City.
Today, the company has grown into a manufacturers’ representative, distributor, importer and retailer of industrial equipment, supplies, laboratory instruments and consumables for the major industries such as cement, glass, foundry, mining and steel, with a net worth of almost P50M.
- To be the nation’s leading organization providing innovative products and services with excellence.
- To live up to the meaning of its name – “EverLASting COmpany”
To develop highly motivated and competent individuals in order to provide quality products and services to keep our customers satisfied.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- JACINTO RAMON R. PINON – PRESIDENT AND CEO, Marikina City
- SHERRY LYNN G. APOLINARIO – VICE PRESIDENT AND COO, Marikina City
- EPIFANIA A. LAMPANO – TREASURER, San Pedro Laguna
- ELOISA L. VILLEGAS – CORPORATE SECRETARY, Cebu City
- EUGENIA L. VILLANUEVA – ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER, Marikina City
- ERLINDA S. GONZALES – BOARD MEMBER, Marikina City
- LILIA SUZETTE G. PINON – BOARD MEMBER, Marikina City